|Seiyuu||Nakajima Megumi ( )||Availability||Event Reward|
|Artist||Shizuma Yoshinori (しずまよしのり)||Implementation||2016/02/10|
Akizuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||9 (28)||Torpedo||15 (47)|
|Evasion||48 ()||AA||70 (101)|
|10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director||0|
|61cm Quadruple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount||0|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
Akizuki Class Destroyer
|Armor||17 (54)||Torpedo||24 (54)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||80 (110)|
|10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director||0|
|Type 13 Air Radar Kai||0|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|[Edit]Hatsuzuki Equipment Bonuses|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
|61cm Quintuple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount||+1|
|Prototype 61cm Sextuple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount||+1|
|Type 4 Passive Sonar||+1||+2|
|Introduction||秋月型駆逐艦、その四番艦、初月だ。お前が提督か？いいだろう。僕が行こう。||I'm the fourth ship of the Akizuki-class destroyers, Hatsuzuki. Are you the Admiral? Very well, I'll march on.|
|Kai||秋月型防空駆逐艦、四番艦初月だ。お前も行くのか？ならば僕がお前を守る。約束だ！||Fourth ship of the Akizuki-class Air Defense Destroyers, Hatsuzuki here. Are you fighting on as well? Then I shall protect you. That's a promise!|
|Fourth ship of the Akizuki-class anti-air destroyers, Hatsuzuki.|
I was born in Maizuru. My sisters and I formed the 61st Destroyer Division that fought in the Marianas and Leyte.
In anti-air battles, I covered the rescue of aircraft carriers. Acting as a part of the fleet's rear guard, I faced the enemy.
|She participated in efforts to rescue the crew of Taihou, Zuikaku & Zuihou.|
|Secretary 1||呼んだか？なんだ？||Did you call me? What is it?|
|Secretary 2||ん！第六十一駆逐隊だが||Yeah, we're the 61st Destroyer Division.|
|Secretary 3||またお前か？なんだ？寂しいのか？大人だろう？まあいい、最後まで…僕が守ろう！||You again? What is it? Could it be that you're lonely? You're an adult, aren't you? Well, whatever, I'll protect you... until the end.|
|Idle||もしも時のために、内火艇の整備もしっかりしなければ。僕の方も、もちろん可燃物は出来るだけ排除して…||I should get the transport craft properly maintained, just in case. And better if I remove any flammables off from myself as well…|
|Secretary Married||いや…別にどこに用事があるわけじゃ…お前は強い提督だな。少しだけだ,少しだけ…肩を貸してもらっていいか？はぁ…落ち着くな…すまん…||No it's... not that I have something to do, it's just… You are one tough Admiral, you know that? Could... Could I lean on your shoulder, just for a moment…? Phew… This feels nice… Thank you...|
|Wedding||提督、なに？姉さんならあっちだよ。ええ？僕に！？これは…指に…あ…あの…いいのか？僕は何も返せないけど…そうか？分かった！||What is it, Admiral? If you're looking for my sister, she's over there... What? This is for me!? This… it's for my finger… but… I… Are you sure? I don't have anything I could give back to you… Really? Okay!|
|Looking At Scores||情報か？分かった。僕が取って来よう。||Looking for information? Very well. Let me go get it for you.|
|Joining A Fleet||第六十一駆逐隊初月、出撃するぞ！||61st Destroyer Division, Hatsuzuki, moving out!|
|Equipment 1||うん。良いみたいだ！助かる！||All right. Seems good. I appreciate it!|
|Kai||悪くないな。うん。助かる！||Not bad. Right, thanks!|
|Equipment 2||これは…僕に使えるか？||This… can I make use of this?|
|Equipment 3||ここは任せろ！心配するな！||Leave this to me! Don't worry!|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||ありがとう！助かる！||Thanks! Much appreciated!|
|Docking Minor||僕はまだ戦えるが…||But I can still fight...|
|Docking Major||内火艇が…いや。少しだけ痛む。すまない…||The transport craft... No. It just hurts a little. I'm sorry...|
|Construction||新しい艦だ！よかったな。||A new vessel! A great thing, isn't it.|
|Returning From Sortie||提督よ、艦隊が戻ったぞ！||The fleet has returned, Admiral!|
|Starting A Sortie||よし、僕が行く。初月出るぞ！姉さん、ここは任せて！||All right, I'm moving out. Hatsuzuki, sortieing! Sis, leave this one to me!|
|Kai||僕が行く、初月出るぞ！瑞鶴,姉さん、ここは任せて！||All right, I'm moving out. Hatsuzuki, sortieing! Zuikaku, Sis, leave this one to me!|
|Battle Start||敵艦隊発見だ！敵は多いぞ…砲撃戦用意！行くぞ！||Enemy fleet spotted! They're a crowd... Ready guns! Moving in!|
|Attack||何、当たらなければいい。両舷一杯！||We're fine as long as we don't get hit. Ahead full!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||夜戦か？望むところだ。各艦,僕が先頭で行く！行くぞ！||Night battle, huh? Bring it on. All ships, I'll be taking point! Let's go!|
|Night Attack||そこだ！撃て！||There! Open fire!|
|MVP||僕の戦果が！？はぁ…そうか？でも、それは艦隊の戦果だから。僕はいらないよ。||My accomplishments!? I see… But no, that's the accomplishment of the fleet. I don't need my name on it.|
|Minor Damage 1||あぁ…まだ…まだ走れるさ！||Agh… Not yet… I can still run!|
|Minor Damage 2||ちぇ…あててくるな…まだ沈むわけにはいかない…まだだ！||Tsk… They've got some aim… But I'm not going down. Not just yet!|
|Major Damage||ひゃぁ…！くそ、内火艇が…まだ…まだ僕は沈まないぞ！まだだ！||Ahhh…! Damn, the transport craft…No… I'm not gonna go down! Not yet!|
|Kai||くそ、内火艇が…でも僕はもう…沈まない！||Damn, the transport craft… But no… I am not going down!|
|Sunk||僕は…僕が…出来る事を…やりとげただろうか…僕は…瑞鶴…僕は…||Have... Have I… accomplished… everyithing I could…? I… Zuikaku... I…|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)Edit
|00:00||提督、今日は僕が担当する。ああ、違う！秘書官としての報告だ。お前はどうしてそうなんだ…ばか…||Admiral, today I'll be taking care of this for you. Ah! No! I was talking about the reports! How would you even mix that up...stupid...|
|01:00||マルヒトマルマル。どうした？眠いのか？茶でも淹れようか？||Its 01:00. What's wrong? Tired? Want me to make some tea?|
|02:00||マルフタマルマル。あまりこういったことは得意じゃないんだが…茶を淹れたぞ。ここに置く。手が空いたら飲んでくれ。||Its 02:00. I'm not really good at this, but here's your tea. I'll leave it here, so drink it when you get the chance.|
|03:00||マルサンマルマル。僕か？僕は、夜は別に大丈夫だ。鍛錬も十分に積んでいる。甘く見るな。||its 03:00. Sleepy? Late nights don't bother me. Its thanks to my training. Don't look down on me.|
|04:00||マルヨンマルマル。何だ？あの夜のことか？五十鈴達の前に出て…その後のことは…あまり憶えていないんだ。すまない。||Its 04:00. That night? Well, I don't really remember much, other than Isuzu and the others leaving. Sorry.||In reference to her enabling Isuzu, Kuwa and Wakatsuki to escape while she sunk.|
|05:00||マルゴーマルマル。もう朝だな。朝はいいものだ。明けない夜は…ない。あぁ…太陽の光か。いいものだな。||Its 05:00. Its morning. Morning's are nice. There's no such thing as a night that never ends. Ah, the morning sunlight feels good too.|
|06:00||マルロクマルマル。朝だ。総員起こし！提督！朝食は任せてくれ、出来る気がする。||Its 06:00! Its morning! All hands on deck! Admiral! Leave breakfast to me. I think I can handle it.|
|07:00||マルナナマルマル。提督よ、朝食の支度が出来た。麦飯に沢庵、芋の味噌汁だ！さー、遠慮せず食ってくれ！腹いっぱい食えるっていうのは…ありがたい事だな、幸せだ！||Its 07:00; Admiral, breakfast has been prepared. Its boiled barley and rice, pickled daikon radish, and potato miso soup! Eat as much as you like! Being able to eat as much as you like is a wonderful thing...its truly happiness.||Obviously continuing her sister's sad, poor fates.|
|08:00||マルハチマルマル。さー提督、洗い物が終わったら艦隊運営を始めようか？先ずは遠征からでいいか？じゃ…演習か。||Its 08:00. Admiral, once your done washing up, do you want to start morning fleet operations? I guess we should start with expeditions first thing right? or maybe practice?|
|09:00||マルキュウマルマル。ああ、姉さん！秘書官の仕事…か？ああ、問題なくやれていると自分では思う。どうだろう？||Its 09:00. Ah, Nee-san! Secretarial duties? Yeah, i think I should be able to do them with no problems. At least, i think so.|
|10:00||ヒトマルマルマル。そうだ！秋月姉さんは僕の自慢だ。我が秋月型のネームシップだ。当然だろう！||its 10:00. That's right! I'm really proud of Akizuki-neesan. She's our nameship after all!|
|11:00||ヒトヒトマルマル。提督よ、昼食はどうしようか？また僕が作っても良いが…||Its 11:00. Admiral, what do you want to do about lunch? I can make it again if you'd like.|
|12:00||ヒトフタマルマル。間宮か？一度来てみたかった。カレーを頼んでも良いのか？申し訳ない、では頼む！||Its 12:00. Mamiya? I've always wanted to try her food. Is it okay if i have curry? Thank you so much!||She's asking for this as though it were some expensive or luxurious dish, even though curry is anything but.|
|13:00||ヒトサンマルマル。お昼のカレー、美味しかった。いいものだな、カレー。いいものだな、間宮。||Its 13:00. That curry lunch was delicious! Curry is so good; Mamiya's is so good!|
|14:00||ヒトヨンマルマル。食べた分、午後はしっかり働こう。訓練と実戦で練度は上がっていく。戦うためにも、生き残るためにも…大切だ。||Its 14:00. Now that we're done with lunch, we should get right to work. Its important that we all learn to work together for both practice and actual combat. That's important not just for combat, but life as well.|
|15:00||ヒトゴマ…ああ五十鈴か、なんだ？うん、別に問題はないぞ。これは？コンペイトーと水か。ありがとう、もらっておく。||Its 15:0...Ah, Isuzu, what's up? Yeah, I've had no problems. What's this? Konpeitō and water? Thanks, I'll take it.||Konpeitō is a Japanese sugar candy. They are often colored but unflavored.|
|16:00||ヒトロクマルマル。うん、五十鈴か？よくしてくれる。色々この艦隊の事も教えてもらってくれる。助かってる。||Its 16:00. Hmm, Isuzu? Yeah, She's treating me well. She's been helping me get used to the base and teaching me alot. She's been a big help.|
|17:00||ヒトナナマルマル。夕焼けか。もうすぐ夜だな。夜になると僕の長10cmが昂ぶるんだ。僕も心がざわつく...||Its 17:00. Sunset. It's almost night. When night comes, my long 10cm cannon begins to gets excited...my heart as well..|
|18:00||ヒトハチマルマル。提督よ、夜になる…な。うん、なんでもない、平気だ。||Its 18:00. Admiral, its nighttime...now. Yeah, don't worry, I'm fine.|
|19:00||ヒトキュウマルマル。ところで、夕飯はどうする？また麦飯を炊こうか？缶詰も少しなら持っている。一緒に…食べよう。||It's 19:00. By the way, What should we do about dinner? Should I cook more boiled barley and rice? I have some a few canned goods as well, so lets...eat together..|
|20:00||フタマルマルマル。提督、お前こんなに料理が上手いなんて…卑怯だぞ。こんな美味しいものが…この肉は何だ…？ええ！？カツレツ？知らない料理だ。||Its 20:00. Admiral, It's...not fair that you're so good at cooking! This food tastes so good...what kind of meat is this? Huh?..Cutlet?!! I didn't even know such a food existed!|
|21:00||フタヒトマルマル。よし、腹拵えは終わった。提督ありがとう、感謝しよう。洗い物は僕に任せておけ。それぐらいは…したい。||It's 21:00. Okay, meal time's done. Admiral, thanks; I really appreciate it. I'll take care of washing the plates. I want...to at least do that for you.|
|22:00||フタフタマルマル。ああ、瑞鶴。大丈夫、問題はない。提督も…ほら、頷いている。僕は…大丈夫だ、心配しないで。||It's 22:00. Ah, Zuikaku. Its fine, no problems so far. Admiral's...well, he agrees. I'm fine. Don't worry about me.|
|23:00||フタサンマルマル。今夜は少し疲れたな。提督、よく休んで。明日も頑張ろう。お休み。||Its 23:00. I'm a bit tired tonight. Admiral. rest well. Let's work hard tomorrow as well. Good night.|
Seasonal Quotes Edit
| Hinamatsuri 2016||賑やかだな！そうか、雛祭り！潜水艦たちも楽しそうだ。これが菱餅…。なるほど。||It's quite festive! The Hinamatsuri, is it? It seems like the subs are having a good time too. This is the hishimochi... I see.|
| White Day 2016||提督、これは？僕にくれるのか？あ、皆にあげているのか。戦闘糧食の一種だな。いただこう。助かる。||Admiral, this is? You're giving it to me? Ah, so everyone has received some. So it's a type of combat ration is it. I'll take it. I appreciate it.|
| Spring 2016||姉さん、その握り飯は？花見の準備？あ、そうか、もうそんな季節か！僕も手伝ってもいいか？塩は…少し濃いめにしよう||Nee-san, what's the rice ball for? Preparation for flower viewing? I see, so it's already that season! Is it fine if I give you a hand? The salt... let's add more of it.|
| Third Anniversary 2016||この艦隊も三周年！というわけか。大したものだ。僕も、祝おう。おめでとう提督。||So this fleet is now three years old. That's impressive. I'll also celebrate in joy of this event. Congrats, Admiral.|
| Rainy Season 2016||雨が続くなぁ。少し体が訛りそうだ。こんな日は缶詰の整理でもしよう。あ… これ、膨らんでる。駄目…だな。||It's still raining. It seems my body is getting a little stiff. Guess I'll arrange my food cans on a day like this. Ah, this one is inflated. It's... no good anymore.|
| Early Summer 2016||もうすぐ夏かあ…僕の名前の意味は知ってるか？うん、そうだ！だからどうということもないが、な。||So it'll be summer soon... Do you know the meaning behind my name? Yes, that's right! Still, it's nothing really special, yeah.||'Hatsuzuki' means the new moon during the eighth month of the year in the lunar calendar.|
| Mid-Summer 2016||この季節、僕は嫌いじゃないな。一部の艦は、少し物資が足りないのか、装甲に問題があるようだ。心配だな。||I don't really hate this season. Maybe it's because of material shortage, but it appears that some ships are lacking in armor. That's worrisome.||Hatsuzuki doesn't know that this "lack in armor" (clothes) are simply girls wearing swimsuits and enjoying the summer at the beach. Possibly due to having lived in times of poverty, she doesn't know about swimsuits.|
| Fall 2016||いや、あの戦いは、最後あまり覚えていないんだ。ただ、やれることを全力でやった……そんな気持ちは、ある。この胸の奥に。||No, I do not remember much of that fight at the end. However, I did my best with what I can do ... I feel so. Deep in my heart.|
| Sanma 2016||北洋漁業？いや、秋刀魚漁の支援か。なるほど。この季節ならではだな。よし、僕も一肌脱ごう。探照灯だな？||North Pacific Ocean Fishery? No, it was just supporting saury fishing. I see. It's because it's the season. Alright, I'll do my best as well. Searchlights right?|
| Christmas 2016||クリスマス？そうか、これが。食事も豪華だな。||Christmas? So this must be it. The food looks grand as well...|
| New Year 2017||新年、あけましておめでとう。今年も宜しく頼む。ああ、餅つきか！よし、僕も手伝おう。||Happy New Year. I'm counting on you this year too. Ah, Mochizuki? Right, I'll help too.|
| Setsubun 2017||大淀、その豆は…？あ、そうか、節分。鬼役は誰なの？…え、姉さん？！||Ooyodo, what are these beans for? Oh, I understand, Setsubun. Who is going to play the demon? Huh? Big Sis?|
| Fourth Anniversary 2017||四周年、というわけか！ 提督、おめでとう。僕も、お前と皆の役に立てて、嬉しい。これからも、僕が……護る||So it's the 4th anniversary! Admiral, congratulations. I'm happy to be of help to you and everyone else. I'll continue... protecting everyone.|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- She has essentially the same gear as her elder sisters, including her own pair of Chou-10cm-hou-chan. She wears the same basic uniform except with slight different tones of grey and a black neckerchief. Under her uniform appears to be a black full-body bodysuit fully covering her arms and legs. She doesn't wear the gloves as her bodysuit also covers her hands. Her fire director is attached to her right wrist.
- She has short brown hair with strands tied to look like horns along with grayish yellow eyes.
- Her hourly lines are rife with talk about eating only barley rice and canned meat, as well as amazement that other foods even exist, making her canonically fall solidly "Feeding the Ducks" joke.
- She's also known by fandom as "hatsuduki" (pronounced as Hatsu"ducky" or Hatsu"dookey") due to the pun and romanization of Nihon-shiki of her name .
- Winter 2016 Event E-2 Clear Reward.
- Akizuki-class ships have the following exclusive AACI types:
- Type 1: Two High Angle mounts () + RADAR (): +7 fixed bonus per slot. This is the second strongest AACI in the game.
- Type 2: High Angle mount () + RADAR (): +6 bonus. The third strongest AACI, it can be used together with Night Battle equipment, such as Searchlight.
- Type 3: Two High Angle mounts (): +4 bonus.
- All those types, however, have the lowest priority.
- When there are multiple ships with AACI in your fleet, for each of those ships the game checks whether it triggers AACI until one of them does. However, the order in which they are checked depends on the AACI type (i.e., priority = type). Akizuki-class exclusive AACI (of any type) has the lowest priority, so for it to even have a chance to trigger, all other ships' AACI have to fail. Therefore, having another AACI ship in your fleet can be counter productive if its AACI is weaker (e.g. non-Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD)), as it will lower the chance of Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD)'s stronger AACI from happening. The only ship that has stronger AACI is Maya Kai Ni (+8 bonus), she or another Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD) can be freely used as a second AACI ship in the fleet (another option is a battleship (BB) exclusive +6 bonus setup).
- The AACI trigger rate depends on ship's AA ())value, that is, in theory, Akizuki Kai (116 AA ) will perform AACI more often than Teruzuki Kai (114 AA ), while Teruzuki Kai will perform it more often than Hatsuzuki Kai (110 AA ). However, the difference is thought to be small (one up to few %).
- Akizuki-class exclusive AACI are the only AACI types that can use both Surface and Air RADAR () (Air RADAR () are preferred due to their additional AA () value). Non-Akizuki-class Destroyer (DD) can use 10cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount + Anti-Aircraft Fire Director and a Surface RADAR () without risking to override Akizuki-class AACI.
- Her name means "First Moon".
- Along with Shimakaze, Amatsukaze, Akizuki,Teruzuki and Suzutsuki, she is one of 6 destroyers with "animated turrets".
- Like Z1, Z3, Amatsukaze, Akizuki, and Teruzuki, she has 3 slots from the beginning. Other DDs have only 2 slots before remodeling.
- Attached to Ozawa's Northern Force in the Battle of Cape Engano, she covered the rescue of survivors from Zuihou and Zuikaku by Kuwa and Wakatsuki on the evening of 25 October, 1944. At 1840, they encountered a detachment of Halsey's TF.34 comprising 4 cruisers (USS New Orleans, Wichita, Santa Fe and Mobile) with at least 9 destroyers. Hatsuzuki single-handedly faced off against this overwhelming force for the next two hours, eventually exploding and sinking at 2059 (at 20-24 N, 126-20 E). Her sacrifice enabled the escape of Isuzu, Wakatsuki and Kuwa. The only survivors of her crew were 8 men in a boat with 17 Zuikaku crewmen who made their way to Luzon by 14 November, having been providentially cast off when Hatsuzuki got underway to engage the enemy. Adding the survivors from the Zuihou, it would make around 1500 crewmen saved (plus the crew from the rescuing ships). For reference, an Akizuki-class destroyer could hold 300 men aboard.
- In her damaged CG, you can see her look over her shoulder at a little boat. It is possible that is the boat with the 25 survivors in it.
- Wears same Hachimaki as Akizuki, which reads as "61st Destroyer Division".
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Akizuki Class Destroyers|
|Akizuki · Teruzuki · Suzutsuki · Hatsuzuki|
|Niizuki · Wakatsuki · Shimotsuki · Fuyutsuki · Harutsuki · Yoizuki · Natsuzuki · Michitsuki · Hanazuki|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.