|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance start date and time:||13 January 2021 11:00|
|Maintenance end date and time:||:|
General Changes[edit | edit source]
- Oboro and Akebono have received "Celebration" CGs.
- The maximum expandable ship and equipment slot limit has been increased by 10 and 40, respectively.
- The maximum expandable ship slot limit is now 460.
- The 12cm Single High-angle Gun Mount Model E has been implemented.
- The ingame Easter Egg has received multiple updates.
Client Bugfixes[edit | edit source]
- A bug related to communication errors when selecting planes in the Land Base Aerial Support UI has been fixed.
- One can now use alternative input methods (such as a touchpad) when selecting nodes to sortie Land Base Aerial Support bases.
- The Type 1 Land-based Attack Aircraft Model 22A card in the equipment library has now been fixed.
- The quest sorting UI on Android has received some fixes pertaining to display issues.
- The fleet preset UI has been fixed to resolve display issues in some environments.
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal Changes[edit | edit source]
- 12cm Single High-angle Gun Mount Model E can now be improved when using the appropriate helper ship.
|NEW! Akashi's Improvement Arsenal: Equipment Tables|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.