|Seiyuu||Utami Yuki ( )||Availability||Event Drop|
Fletcher Class Destroyer
|Armor||7 (20)||Torpedo||20 (60)|
|Evasion||45 ()||AA||32 (62)|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30||0|
|533mm Quintuple Torpedo Mount (Initial Model)||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|- Locked -||-|
Fletcher Class Destroyer
|Armor||16 (52)||Torpedo||26 (72)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||40 (91)|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai||0|
|SG Radar (Initial Model)||0|
|- Unequipped -||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|[Edit]Fletcher Equipment Bonuses|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai||+2||+2||+1||+1|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+2||+1||+1|
|533mm Quintuple Torpedo Mount (Initial Model)||+1||+3|
|SG Radar (Initial Model)||+3||+4||+3|
|Thank you for your hard work. Nameship of the Fletcher-class destroyers, Fletcher, reporting for duty. A mother? Oh no, that's not... I'll try my best to be of use to everyone!|
|Thank you for your hard work. Nameship of the Fletcher-class destroyers, Fletcher, reporting for duty. Admiral, I'll do my best to help everyone today as well.|
|Library||最も成功し、量産された駆逐艦、そのネームシップが私、Fletcher class destroyer USS Fletcherです。|
|I'm the nameship of the most successfully mass-produced destroyers, the Fletcher-class destroyers, USS Fletcher. I have more than 170 sisters. We're definitely the default standard. We were even deployed to the Japanese Maritime Self-Defense Force afterwards.|
|Secretary 1||Lucky 13. お呼びになりましたか？||Did you called the Lucky 13?|
|Secretary 2||このnet、ですか？ はい、色々と役に立つんです。たとえば……||This net? Yes, it is useful in various ways. For example...|
|Secretary 3||なぁに？ だぁれ？ Jenkins? A、Admir……いえ、提督。どうされましたか？ 出撃ですか？ |
|Wh~at? Who~ is it? Jenkins? Ah, Admir...No, Admiral, what's the matter? A sortie? Ah, this paperwork? I finished these earlier.|
|Kai||なぁに？ だぁれ？ Johnston? A、Admir……いえ、提督。どうされましたか？ 出撃ですか？ |
|Wh~at? Who~ is it? Johnston? Ah, Admir...No, Admiral, what's the matter? A sortie? Ah, this paperwork? I finished these earlier.|
|Idle||姉妹達ですか？ ……そうですか。 会ったことない子も多くて……。 えーっと、そうです、100隻を余裕で超えるので。||My sisters? Yes... I've never even met many of them... well... yes. There's easily over a hundred of them.|
|Secretary Married||お疲れですか？甘いもので回復されてはどうでしょう？私、美味しいpancakeとcoffee、用意しますね。||Are you tired? Would you like some sweets to relieve you? I'll prepare some delicious pancakes and coffee.|
|Wedding||Engagement ring? Really? I…I love you so much…||Engagement ring? Really? I…I love you so much…|
|Looking At Scores||Informationですね。お待ちください。||The information, yes? Please wait for a moment.|
|Kai||Information?了解です。お待ちください。||Information? Roger, please give me a second.|
|Joining A Fleet||Fletcher級駆逐艦1番艦、Fletcher。出撃します！||First of the Fletcher-class destroyers, Fletcher, sortieing.|
|Equipment 1||I'm grateful for your support.||I'm grateful for your support.|
|Equipment 2||Thank you so much! 試してみますね。||Thank you so much! I will try it out.|
|Equipment 3||Everything is going well.||Everything is going well.|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||Supply has been completed. ありがとうございます。||Supply has been completed. Thank you.|
|Docking Minor||I'm sorry...少し、下がりますね。||I'm sorry... I'll fall back for now.|
|Docking Major||提督、申し訳ありません。 この身体、修理が必要です……。||Admiral, I'm very sorry. This body is going to need repairs.|
|Construction||新造艦の建造が完了しました。就役可能です。||The construction of the new ship is complete. Ready for deployment.|
|Returning From Sortie||Operation complete. 無事、帰投しました。||Operation complete. We've returned safely.|
|Starting A Sortie||旗艦、Fletcherが預かります！ 艦隊、抜錨！ 続いてください。||Flagship Fletcher will be in command! Fleet, weigh anchor! Follow me!|
|Battle Start||敵艦隊発見！ 全艦、戦闘態勢に！||Enemy ships sighted! All ships, battle stations!|
|Kai||Enemy in sight! 全艦、戦闘態勢に！||Enemy in sight! All ships, prepare for battle!|
|Attack||Enemy in sight! Fire!||Enemy in sight! Fire!|
|Kai||かかってらっしゃい！一網打尽です！||Come at me! I'll take you on at once!|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||各艦、突撃隊形に。 Fletcherに続いてください！ 敵を追撃、撃滅します！||All ships, into attack formation! Follow me! Pursue the enemy... and destroy them!|
|Night Attack||下がりませんよ。そこです！||I won't back down... There you are!|
|MVP||また、Battle Starですか？ ありがたいです。 こういったものは、いくつ貰っても嬉しいですね！||Another battle star? Thank you! It always makes me happy to get one of these.|
|Minor Damage 1||きゃっ！||Kya!|
|Minor Damage 2||やだっ、だ、大丈夫！？||No! Is everything fine?|
|Major Damage||やだっ、思いっきり被弾！？ Damage control...||No! A critical hit!? Damage control!|
|Sunk||え？うそ…まさか…沈んでる？やだ…これが、沈むと言うこと…これが…||Eh? No way... I'm... I'm sinking? No... is this... is this what it feels like... to sink...|
Hourly Notifications (Kai)Edit
|00:00||提督？今日は私、Fletcherが身の回りのお世話をさせていただきます。どうぞよろしくおねがいいたします。||Admiral, Fletcher will be looking after you today. I'm looking forward to working with you.|
|01:00||It's 1 o'clock. 提督、静か、ですね。||It's 1 o'clock. Admiral, it's quiet isn't it...|
|02:00||It's 2 o'clock. まだまだお仕事、大変ですね。coffeeをお持ちしますね。||It's 2 o'clock. There's still a lot of work to be done. I'll get you some coffee.|
|03:00||It's 3 o'clock. coffee、おかわりをお持ちしますね。少しお待ちください。||It's 3 o'clock. I'll get you some more coffee. Please give me a second.|
|04:00||It's 4 o'clock. 一番眠い時間ですね。提督、どうかご無理なさらず。||It's 4 o'clock. This is the sleepiest time of the day, isn't it? Admiral, please don't overwork yourself.|
|05:00||It's 5 o'clock. 提督、見てください、夜が明けそうです。一日が始まりますね。||It's 5 o'clock. Admiral, take a look. It's almost daybreak. A new day is about to begin.|
|06:00||It's 6 o'clock. おはようございます、提督。熱いcoffeeをここに。||It's 6 o'clock. Good morning, Admiral! I'll leave some hot coffee here.|
|07:00||It's 7 o'clock. 朝食はこちらに。たまごはfried baconでよかったでしょうか？||It's 7 o'clock. Here's breakfast. Is eggs with fried bacon alright with you?|
|08:00||It's 8 o'clock. 提督、Would you like to refill your coffee?||It's 8 o'clock. Admiral, would you like a refill for your coffee?|
|09:00||It's 9 o'clock. さあ、出撃です。||It's 9 o'clock. Now then, let's sortie!|
|10:00||It's 10 o'clock. 演習も大切です。||It's 10 o'clock. Exercises are important too.|
|11:00||Eleven. 提督、Johnstonも頑張っているんですね。ふふ、あ、もうすぐお昼です。||Eleventy. Admiral, Johnston is working hard too, right? Hehe... Ah, it's almost lunchtime.|
|12:00||It's noon. lunchにしましょう。Fletcher特製BLTサンドをご用意しました！coffeeはここに。||It's noon! Let's have lunch! It's my special BLT sandwich! I'll leave the coffee here.|
|13:00||It's 1 o'clock. Lucky thirteenですね。さあ、お仕事再開です。午後も頑張ってまいりましょう。||It's 1 o'clock! It's Lucky 13. Now then, back to work! Let's do our best this afternoon as well.|
|14:00||It's... あら大変！提督、前方右舷に漂流者が！||It's 2... Oh no! Admiral, there's someone adrift to starboard bow!|
|15:00||It's 3 o'clock. 救助作業、完了です。||It's 3 o'clock. Rescue mission complete!|
|16:00||It's 4 o'clock. このnet、実は本当にいろいろお役立ちなんです。提督もいかがですか？||It's 4 o'clock. This net is really useful, you know. Would you like to give it a try too, Admiral?|
|17:00||It's 5 o'clock. 見てください、ほら、sunsetが、あんなに、綺麗…！本当に…||It's 5 o'clock. Would you look at that? See, the sunset. It's so beautiful... it really is...|
|18:00||It's 6 o'clock. さあそろそろ、dinnerの時間ですね。お待ちください、用意します。||It's 6 o'clock. Alright, it's almost dinnertime. Please give me a minute, I'll prepare it right now.|
|19:00||It's 7 o'clock. さあ、召し上がれ！デザートは特製pancake。どうぞ！||It's 7 o'clock. Alright, dig in! Dessert will be my special pancake! Help yourself!|
|20:00||It's 8... ああ、あれが噂の、3rd squadron。夜なのに元気。賑やかですね。||It's 8... Ah, So that's the 3rd Squadron I've heard about. They're so energetic even though it's night... How lively...||Sendai's 3rd squadron|
|21:00||It's 9 o'clock. 提督、食後のcoffeeはいかがですか？はい！お持ちします。||It's 9 o'clock. Would you like some after-dinner coffee? ...Alright! I'll bring some now!||6th refill at 9pm|
|22:00||It's 10 o'clock. pancake、いかがでしたか？私、少しだけ得意なんです！ よかった！||It's 10 o'clock. How were the pancakes? I'm fairly good at them! ... Good to hear!|
|23:00||It's 11 o'clock. 提督、今日は大変お疲れ様でした。good night.||It's 11 o'clock. Admiral, great work today... Good night...|
- Fletcher Class Destroyers have innate OASW regardless of remodels and equipment.
- Fletcher Class Destroyers are able to obtain Long Attack Range if equipped with SG Radar (Initial Model).
- Fletcher Class Destroyers have 4 additional AACI APIs available, with different performance.
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 x2 (API 34, +7 x1.6)
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 x2 + GFCS Mk.37 (API 34, +7 x1.6)
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 + 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai (API 35, +6 x1.55)
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 (API 36, +6 x1.55)
- 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai x2 (API 37, +4 x1.45)
- AACI is usually limited to a single roll to trigger per ship girl. A double roll occurs when Fletcher class have 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 x2 or 5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37 x2 + GFCS Mk.37 This roll is done independently of the other APIs. If conditions are fulfilled, the Fletcher class would effectively have twice the rate of triggering AACI than any other ship girls.
- The Fletcher-class destroyers were the first USN destroyers built completely free of any Treaty restrictions, and were also the most numerous class of destroyers ever built, at a whopping 175 ships, launched and commissioned between 1942 and 1944. Thanks to the former, they were larger and more heavily armed than previous USN destroyer designs, and this also allowed for a much larger fuel capacity and range, which was essential in the vast Pacific Ocean where these ships would see combat in. Their larger size and displacement also allowed for the placement of additional anti-aircraft armament without the need to remove existing main battery mounts or torpedo tubes, unlike their predecessors.
- USS Fletcher was the nameship of the class, commissioned in 1942.
- Her service lifetime would extend all the way to the Korean War, where she would be refitted and reclassified as an ASW escort destroyer with a new designation (DDE-445). She was later sold for scrap in 1972.
- Her second incarnation is as a Spruance class destroyer from 1978 to decommissioning in 2004, where she was sunk in a torpedo test exercise in 2008.
- The Combat Information Center (CIC) concept was developed aboard USS Fletcher by her XO, J.C. Wylie, and was first employed in the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal. As a result, the captain of Fletcher had a much greater grasp of the chaotic engagement than his counterparts. After his experiences aboard Fletcher at Guadalcanal, Wylie largely wrote the book on the subject: CIC Handbook For Destroyers, Pacific Fleet.
- During the Battle of Tassafaronga, Fletcher was the van of the destroyer group. Her captain, William M. Cole, detected the Japanese destroyer column with SG Radar and was in an ideal torpedo attack position. The attack was denied by the commander of the cruisers, Carleton Wright, which spoiled the chance. Following the defeat many of the sailors from the sunken cruisers wound up in the water, and Fletcher rescued survivors from the Northampton by means of a cargo net floated with cork (hence why she's holding a net).
- USS Fletcher is one of the US Navy's most decorated ships during World War II, earning 15 battle stars for her service in the Pacific. She would also earn another 5 battle stars for service in the Korean War.
- On the eve of the Naval Battle of Guadalcanal, her crew developed what was called at the time (by her XO Wylie) "triskaidekaphilia", or love of the number 13. The battle was to take place on Friday the 13th, with Fletcher the 13th ship in a 13-ship line of battle. Her hull number 445 sums to 13, as does the Task Force 67 she was a member of at the time. Her crew elected to embrace 13 as a lucky number, and indeed Fletcher was the only American ship to escape the battle unscathed. Three torpedoes, possibly from Amatsukaze, passed under her hull during the battle. Thereafter her crew referred to her as "Lucky 13."
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.