Fleet Command Facility
|Coastal Defense Ship|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
This facility is used as a command center aboard warships to direct naval fleets at sea.
This can only be used aboard larger warships. When used on the flagship of the Combined Fleet, a heavily damaged ship can be escorted away from the battle line by a destroyer still in good shape from the Escort fleet.
- Fall 2017 Event E-3 All difficulties reward.
- Must be equipped on the flagship of the first fleet and needs a non-flagship DD not heavy, moderate, or light damaged in the second fleet for it to give the option to escort the ship.
- The DD doing the escort will be the first to meet the requirements. Positioning the most important DDs last (or flagship) is recommended.
- The screen will show up after [Results], and before the [Continue/Retreat] screen. The heavily damaged ship and another DD will show up, with green sentences. Left button will remove the damaged ship and a DD from combat, losing 25 morale on escorting. Right button will continue without escorting.
- Escorting and retreating ship will fully consume Fuel.
Retreating using the Fleet Command Facility will reduce the Morale of both the retreated ships to 0. (depending on how long your sortie lasts, their morale will be higher than 0 when you reach the home port) Do exert caution when using a full sparkled fleet.
- You cannot escort fleet flagships (Either in first fleet or second fleet).
- Since the combined fleet mechanic only appears during events, the Fleet Command Facility currently has no use for the majority of gameplay.
See this video for better explanation (Credits to Nekomahjong).
- Escorted (and escorting) ships cannot participate in combat and cannot be targeted.
- In the Summer 2014 Event, escorted ships count as sunken ships in the battle rank calculation. (So, even sinking all the enemy ships will only grant a B rank at max.)
- However, in the Fall 2014 event, escorted ships merely count as not present, allowing you to get an A or S rank.
If multiple ships are heavily damaged:
- Only the first ship will trigger the FCF option. This proceeds in fleet order - the 3rd ship of the first fleet will trigger the option over the 2nd ship in the second fleet, but the 3rd ship of the first fleet will trigger the option over the 5th ship in the first fleet.
- The FCF will trigger exactly once per node at maximum. If more than one ship is heavily damaged, one is escorted away and the other remains, the heavily damaged ship not escorted away still will be at risk of sinking in the next battle.
- Even if the FCF option is declined, the trigger option will not recur. If you decline to escort the first heavily damaged ship, you will not have the option to escort the second heavily damaged ship.
- The map on wall of this equipment is same as the furniture Wall-mounted practice map set.