This page displays existing visible equipment stat bonuses for different ships.
- Air Radar: any radar that has an stat on it.
- LoS Radar: any radar with 5 or more stat on it.
- Radars are able to function as both types provided they fulfill both conditions (example: Type 42 Air Radar).
Things to NoteEdit
As of 22nd February 2018, the following bonus stats have an erroneous effect on gameplay:
- : Bonus visible Firepower from recon planes does not work on Carriers. Otherwise works as per normal.
- Bonus visible Firepower from Night Planes does not count towards night carrier damage at night.
- : Counts toward OASW value requirements, but does not affect damage.
- : Does not have any effect on gameplay. AA Guns will not have increased shotdowns, Plane bonus AA will not have increased Air Power.
- : SG Radar (Initial Model) LOS Visible Fit Bonus does not work. Type 2 Reconnaissance Aircraft's LoS Bonus has been tested to count as ship LOS and not equipment, for routing purposes.
- , and have been confirmed to be working normally.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.