Emergency Repair Personnel
Effects: Restores HP of equipping ship to heavy damage and unsinkable state upon sinking.
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A professional damage control team. It prevents your beloved shipgirl from sinking from lethal damage.
Please use it for your decisive battle's risk management!
(Consumed upon use).
- All players start out with 2 free Repair Teams.
- Quest rewards from A3, A10, A23, A25, A30, A32, A33, A61, A74, B11, B16, B19, B29, D5, and WA02.
- Can be equipped in Reinforcement Expansion slots.
- A ship that has Repair Team equipped will be brought back to 20% of Max HP when sunk and will be unsinkable for the rest of that node's battle (including night battle). Ammo/Fuel bars are not replenished.
- The Repair Team will ONLY repair the ship it is equipped on. It will NOT repair other ships which do not have their own repair team equipped, even if they are in the same fleet.
- If this is equipped on the flagship that gets heavily damaged then the player will be given a selection after the battle asking them if they wish to use a repair personnel to bring the flagship back to 50% HP to allow them to continue the sortie or if they wish to to retreat. If it is used this way and the next node ends the sortie without a battle (ie: last node of 1-6 or a dead end resource node) then the repair personnel will not be consumed.
- This item is consumed upon activation and the effect lasts until the end of that node's battle. If you still get heavily damaged afterward and then keep on sortie, your ship will not come back after an enemy ship sinks her, unless you have equipped another Damage Control item on her.