- Initially introduced with the Summer 2019 Event.
Emergency Anchorage RepairEdit
Introduced with the Summer 2019 Event, this mechanic allows mid-sortie repairs when entering an "Anchorage Node" with either Akitsushima Kai or Akashi Kai in the fleet equipped with Ship Repair Facility.
Depending on the slot the Ship Repair Facility is equipped in, the range of ships that can be repaired will be different:
- Multiple Ship Repair Facility can be equipped to cover larger areas of the fleet.
- Upon reaching an anchorage node, if the following requirements are met the game will prompt if you would like to perform repairs.
- Any ships within the repair-capable fleet positions are Light or Medium Damaged (Heavily Damaged Ships cannot be repaired.)
- Akitsushima Kai or Akashi Kai is in the fleet, and placed anywhere other than the flagship position of the first fleet.
- Akitsushima Kai or Akashi Kai is not Medium or Heavily Damaged.
- One Emergency Repair Material will be consumed per mass repair.
- Any ships that are in range of the Ship Repair Facilities that are not at max HP will be repaired.
- The amount of HP repaired will be rounded up.
- Steel required for the amount of HP repaired will also be deducted as necessary.
- Repaired ships will also additionally gain 15-20 morale.
Events may reward this item for clearing certain maps on certain difficulties. Previously, this item was rewarded for completing:
- Summer 2019 Event E-1 on all difficulties (Casual/Easy received 3 copies, Medium received 4 copies, and Hard received 6 copies of this item).
- Fall 2019 Event E-1 on all difficulties (Casual/Easy received 2 copies, Medium received 3 copies, and Hard received 4 copies of this item).
- Fall 2019 Event E-3 on Easy/Medium/Hard (Easy received 2 copies, Medium received 3 copies, and Hard received 4 copies of this item).
- Fall 2019 Event E-5 on all difficulties (Casual/Easy received 2 copies, Medium received 3 copies, and Hard received 4 copies of this item).
Additional amounts may be purchased from the shop in Packs of 3 (and 800 Steel) at 600 DMM Points each.