Emergency Repair Goddess
Emergency Repair Personnel
Effects: Restores HP and supplies of equipping ship to full upon sinking.
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The best group of damage control team, it prevents your beloved shipgirl from sinking from lethal damage, restoring full health as well as fully resupplying her. Works wonders like a goddess of Over-Technology, it is the pinnacle of damage control!
(Consumed upon use).
- Event reward for clearing the following maps: May 2013 Event E-1, August 2013 Event E-2, Fall 2013 Event E-3, Spring 2014 Event E-4, Fall 2014 Event E-3 and Spring 2015 Event E-5.
- Can be equipped in Reinforcement Expansion slots.
- When a ship that is equipped with Repair Goddess is sunk, the ship will be brought back to life with full HP. Ammo/Fuel bars are replenished fully.
- The Repair Goddess will ONLY repair the ship it is equipped on. It will NOT repair other ships which do not have their own Repair Team/Goddess equipped, even if they are in the same fleet.
- You have to equip the item before using it, unlike other similar games or some derivative media depict.
- Also if this is equipped to a flagship, the player can use this before heading to another node, restoring the flagship back to full health as well as gaining the same benefits as said above.
- This item is consumed upon activation, and its effect lasts until the end of battle. If you further sortie and the ship encounters heavy damage again, you will still need to retreat if you do not want her to possibly sink, unless you have another Damage Control item equipped.