Effects: Boosts morale of equipping ship and adjacent ships randomly when entering battle
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
You can't fight on an empty whatever......Let's make sure to fill our stomachs before battle.
The flavour of rice balls eaten at sea is something special!
(Is consumed on activation)
- Purchasable off the cash shop for 300 DMM points for 3.
- Quest C8 reward.
- The Combat Rations are a new type of item that can be outfitted in equipment slots.
- Can be equipped in Reinforcement Expansion slots as well.
- In the event of three or more pre boss nodes in a sortie, the item will randomly be consumed before the battle starts. The ship girl which activates the item will have her morale greatly increased (by about 15 morale), while the two ship girls in adjacent slots will also have a fraction of the morale increase (10 morale boost if you S ranked it will be 11 Morale).
- Upon its activation, the item is consumed and will disappear.
- After the 1 April 2016 update, this item can be used entering the boss node (regardless of current ship morale).
- When activated with Canned Mackerel it boosts the ship girl which activates the item and two ship girls in adjacent slots to 100. Same ship must have both item equipped.
|Improvement Cost: 10 5||★||S||M||T||W||T||F||S||Helper Ship|
|Consumes: 1x Combat Ration||0||1/2||0/0||A|
Naganami (Kai/Kai Ni)
|Consumes: 1x Combat Ration|
Produces: 1x Combat Ration (Special Onigiri)