|This article is a list that links to the details on a kanmusu's page|
You can help by adopting it and adding the missing information.
|Missing Information: Other discoveries, assigning categories|
|This article is open for adoption.|
Kanmusu who's sunk namesakes have been visually confirmed.
- Ayanami: by Dr. Robert Ballard
- Bismarck: by Dr. Robert Ballard
- Hiei or Kirishima: by Dr. Robert Ballard
- I-401: by the Hawaii Undersea Research Laboratory
- Musashi: by a Paul Allen-funded team
- Nagato: A top diving location
- Prinz Eugen: Partially above water
- Yuudachi: by Dr. Robert Ballard
All items (2)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.