Effects: Boosts morale of equipping ship and adjacent ships randomly when entering battle
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
This is grilled Mackerel in a can, using fresh Mackerel from seasonal catch. Using a charcoal grill to carefully cook the fatty Mackerel, although tasty in its own right, if eaten together with rice balls, will be even tastier. (When activated together with a Combat Ration, their effects are doubled. Is consumed on activation)
- Obtainable by cooking mackerels.
- Quest Su05 offers this as a choice between three rewards. Only available during the Spring 2018 Mini-Event.
- Quest Su06 offers as a choice between two rewards. Only available during the Spring 2018 Mini-Event.
- Quest Su07 reward. Only available during the Spring 2018 Mini-Event.
- Can be equipped in Reinforcement Expansion slots.
- When activated with Combat Ration it boosts the ship girl which activates the item and two ship girls in adjacent slots to 100. Same ship must have both item equipped.
Text on the can:
|Product Name||Kabayaki Mackerel Pike|
|Canning Date||December, Year Shōwa 16 (1941)|
|Producer||Naval Base Mamiya|
|Canner||Naval Base Canning Inc.|