- Event Details:
- Official Title: 欧州方面反撃作戦 発動！「シングル作戦」
- Unofficially titled: European Area Counterattack Operation Commence! : Operation Shingle
- Starting Date: 30 August 2019
- Duration: ??
- Scale: Small
- Limited-time Event Maps
- Number of Maps: 3
- Main Operation: 2 Maps
- Extra Operation: 1 Map
- Number of Maps: 3
|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance start date and time:||30 August 2019 11:00|
|Expected maintenance end date and time:||30 August 2019 22:00|
|Actual maintenance end date and time:||31 August 2019 01:10?|
- The entirety of this event will take place in Europe.
- E-1 will be titled 「ブレスト防衛作戦」 "Brest Defense Operation".
- E-2 will be titled ジブラルタルを越えて "Across the Gibraltar".
- This map will utilize a Combined Fleet.
- E-3 will be titled 発動！「シングル作戦」 "Commence! : Operation Shingle".
- It is suggested that Admirals seeking to complete the latter half of the event on Medium or Hard difficulty prepare "amphibious equipment" (anti-installation gear).
- There will be 4 new Kanmusu implemented with this event.
- A new artist from Taiwan will illustrate one of the new Kanmusu that will be implemented with this event.
- A cruiser from Italy with a very long name when written out in full will be implemented with this event.
- Johnston will drop this event.
- Akashi and Akitsushima will drop on E-1 this event.
- Starting from the later maps of the event, player land bases will be attacked by high altitude heavy bombers on Medium and Hard difficulties.
- There will be a new mechanic called 緊急泊地修理 "Emergency Anchorage Repair" implemented with this event. This mechanic will allow you to repair lightly damaged ships in the middle of a sortie. Note: Full details as to how this mechanic works will be revealed with the event.
- This mechanic will be available on every difficulty.
- Use of this mechanic will require the new consumable item 緊急修理資材 "Emergency Repair Material".
- Ships that have taken "heavy damage" cannot be repaired this way. It is unclear whether this refers to just taiha ships, or both taiha and chuuha ships.
- To use this mechanic, the following conditions must be fulfilled: