|Seiyuu||Taketatsu Ayana ( )||Availability||Construction (Normal)|
Kagerou Class Destroyer
|Armor||6 (19)||Torpedo||24 (69)|
|Evasion||45 ()||AA||9 (39)|
|12.7cm Twin Gun Mount||0|
|25mm Twin Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|- Locked -||-|
Kagerou Class Destroyer
|Armor||14 (49)||Torpedo||28 (79)|
|Evasion||( )||AA||22 (59)|
|61cm Quadruple (Oxygen) Torpedo Mount||0|
|25mm Triple Autocannon Mount||0|
|- Unequipped -||0|
|- Locked -||-|
|[Edit]Akigumo Equipment Bonuses|
|12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model C Kai 2||+1|
|+ LOS Radar||+2||+3||+1|
|12.7cm Twin Gun Mount Model D Kai 2||+1||+1|
|5inch Single Gun Mount Mk.30 Kai + GFCS Mk.37||+1|
|Introduction||秋雲着任～提督よろしくねぇー||Akigumo, reporting for duty~ Look after me Admiral~|
|Yokosuka born and raised, I'm Akigumo!|
I'm in the the Kagerou-class, but my (overwhelming) cruising range caught the eye of Adm. Nagumo and so I joined the 1st CarDiv.
I mean, I always thought I was a Yuugumo-class... (even our uniforms are the same)... *grumble, mutter*... ah, whatever.
After that, I was assigned to guard the 5th CarDiv. I didn't get to finish drawing Shoukaku and Zuikaku, though...
|Her sailors drew the sinking of the USS Hornet, so she always talks about drawing. Lines inside round brackets are pronounced, but not written in the library text.|
|Secretary 1||制服ー？夕雲型かー、陽炎型かー…まぁいっかー！||Uniform? Yuugumo-class, Kagerou-class... Ah, whatever~!|
|Secretary 2||ふっふーん。そんなに遊んで欲しいなら、提督の絵描いてあげよっかー？こう見えても絵心あるんだよぉー！ふっふふーん♪||Hmmh~mm. If you want to play with me that much, then why don't I sketch you? If you look at it this way, you can see the artistic sensibilities! Hmmh~mm♪|
|Secretary 3||なになにー？セクハラー？いいのー？||What what? Sexual harrassment? Is that okay?|
|Idle||わああぁぁ！そうだ！もうすぐ早割入稿日じゃない！こうしちゃいられない！||Waaaa! That's it! It's almost the submission deadline, isn't it! I can't just sit around!|
|Secretary Married||提督ー、疲れたのー？ じゃあ、秋雲が提督の絵、描いてあげる♪||Admiral, are you beat? Well then, Akigumo will draw a picture of you♪|
|Kai||提督、何？ 暇してるの？ じゃあ、秋雲が提督の絵書いてあげる！ いいのいいの、そこでポーズとってて！ よ、いいね～いいよ～スラスラスラ～っと……出来たー！ あ、服？ 忘れてたー！||Admiral, what, are you free?! Then, Akigumo will draw a portrait of the Admiral! Its fine, its fine! Just take a pose over there~ Oh... It looks good... its great! Sketch sketch sketch and... Its done! Oh, clothes? I forgot~!|
|Wedding||いよいよ提督も、秋雲の魅力に気づいちゃったの～？ なぁ～んてっ！ でも、提督との未来がどんな絵になるかぁ…ちょっち、本気で薄い本、描いてみようかなぁ？ いいよね？||At last the Admiral has been caught by my charm~? Ju~st kidding! But I wonder what kind of picture the future of me and the Admiral would be… Should I seriously try drawing a thin book? Wouldn't it be great?||Thin book = Doujinshi, most likely R-18.|
|Looking At Scores||提督に報告書来てるよー。ん、読んだらー？||A report has arrived for the Admiral. Hmm, gonna read it?|
|Joining A Fleet||駆逐艦秋雲！出撃するよぉー！||Destroyer Akigumo! Heading o~ut!|
|Equipment 1||イラスト描きた～い||I w~anna draw some illustrations!|
|Equipment 2||うん、そう、装備は大切だよねぇ||Mmm, yeah, equipment is important, you know.|
|Equipment 3||い～もんみっけ||Found some~thing good!|
|⇧ shared with expedition selection, resource collection, instant repair and development|
|Supply||あ゛ぁ～、捗るわ～||Vaa~ Moving ahead~|
|Docking Minor||そりゃ～この秋雲だって修理ぐらいするさ～ お風呂でイラスト描こ～っと||Even Akigumo needs some repairs, yeah? I'll draw an illustration in the bath~|
|Docking Major||長風呂行くわー。んもーあいつらー、治ったら倍返ししてやるんだからー！||Going for a long bath~. Geez, those guys~ After I'm fixed, I'll return it twice over!|
|Docking Complete||ほいほい～、修理終わったって。||Yes yes~, repairing is finished.|
|Construction||新しい艦娘だってさー。提督も好きだねぇ～||A new shipdaughter~ Admiral likes them too, yeah?|
|Returning From Sortie||艦隊が戻ってきたぞー。おっつかっれちゃん||The fleet has come back. Good work!|
|Starting A Sortie||秋雲にイラスト発注ですかー？||You wanna order one of my illustrations?|
|Battle Start||雁首揃えて、いらっしゃいませぇー！||All of you who are waiting, welcome!|
|Attack||戦艦クラス…喰いたいなぁ||Battleship class... I wanna beat them up~||In this case,「喰う」means 'beat'|
|⇧ shared with day/night special attacks, support expedition team arrival|
|Night Battle||夜は暗くて絵が描きにくいよねぇー。探照灯で照らしちゃうぜぇ！||The night's so dark that I can't draw very well, you know~ Let's fire up the searchlights!|
|Night Attack||巻雲ー、見ててー。攻撃ってのはぁ、こうよぉ？||Makigumo, look, look! Attacking is like th~is, yeah?|
|MVP||ほぉらぁ、戦艦にも重巡にも出来ないことを出来ちゃうのよぉ。あ、スケブいる？||Lo~ok, I can do things that even battleships and heavy cruisers can't, you know. Oh, do you have a sketchbook?|
|Minor Damage 1||はん！こんなの被弾の内に入らないけど！||Woah! A hit like this won't penetrate me!|
|Minor Damage 2||何してくれてんのよー！もー！||What are you doing, geez~!|
|Major Damage||これじゃあイラスト描けないよぉ…||I won't able to draw like this~!|
|Sunk||ねぇ、秋雲が沈むところも、誰か描いてくれないかな…||Hey, my resting place... will anybody sketch it out...|
|00:00||0時だよ、大丈夫？ぼーっとしてない？||It's 0 o'clock. Are you okay? You ain't spacing out?|
|01:00||深夜1時、まだまだいけそぉ？||1 at night, looks like you're still going, yeah?|
|02:00||2時よー、秋雲も夜型だからいいよ～、原稿描きながら付き合ってあげる～！||It's 2 o'clock, I'm a night owl too, so it's fine~ I'll stay with you while I write out a manuscript!|
|03:00||3時だけどぉ～、平気？明日昼間の仕事とか大丈夫？||It's 3 o'clock, but... are you alright? Will you be okay at your job tomorrow?|
|04:00||午前4時でーす。休めるときに休む！描くときには描く！これがイケてるサークルなのよ？||It's 4 A.M. At resting times you rest! At drawing times you draw! That's what the great circles do, yeah?||As in doujin circles|
|05:00||午前5時…そんなわけで秋雲さんは朝から昼まで寝るわけでーす…Zzz||5 A.M... And that's why I sleep from morning to mid~day...Zzz||Ref to 4 A.M. message|
|06:00||いよいよ朝の6時か…提督～布団借りるわね～おやすみぃ～||It's finally 6 in the Morning, huh.... Admiral~ I'm gonna borrow a futon~ G'night~|
|07:00||7時…さすがに明るくなると眠れないわ…んーどうしよう…||7o'clock... As I feared, it's bright so I can't sleep... What ever will I do...|
|08:00||8時…朝ご飯食べたから原稿するかなー…提督は朝はパンとご飯、どっち派？||8 o'clock. I'll be able to do a manuscript 'cause I ate breakfast... Admiral, bread or rice in the morning, what kinda guy are you?|
|09:00||9時ね…さてさて表紙まわりだけ入稿して訓練でも行きますか！||9 o'clock, huh... a~nyway, flipping around the front cover and submit first and then off for training!||The deadline for the body of doujinshi is later than that of the cover|
|10:00||10時になりました～、提督もちゃんとお仕事進めてるー？||It's now 10 o'clock~ Are you making progress on your work, Admiral?|
|11:00||11時。提督は結局、どの娘が一番好きなの？||11. With that said, Admiral, what kind of girl do you like the most?|
|12:00||お昼ー！この時間になるとウキウキウォッチしたくなるう！...あ、あんまり気にしないで||Lunch~! When this time comes around, it's UkiUkiWatching time!... Ah, d-don't mind me...||UkiUkiWatching is the opening theme to Warrate Iitomo!, which has run every weekday 1200-1300 since 1982|
|13:00||午後1時.…ランチタイムってなんだかんだ楽しみよね...何食べる？||1 P.M... 'Lunch time' somehow sounds fun, yeah?... What'cha eating?||Maybe she doesn't know what 'Lunch time' is?|
|14:00||午後2時…さぁ、午後の出撃しましょ！||2 P.M... Well, let's do the afternoon sortie!|
|15:00||午後3時！提督ランクチェーック！上がってるといいよね||3 P.M! Admiral Ranks, check 'em! It'd be great if it's gone up, yes?|
|16:00||午後4時…そろそろ日が傾いてくるよね…暗くなると絵が描けないなあ||4 P.M. Almost time for the sun to go down... If it gets dark, you can't really draw, you know?|
|17:00||午後5時…はあー…戦闘ばかりだけど何か無性に沈む空母を描きたいなあ…何で?||5 P.M. Hah-... Even though I'm, always fighting, I somehow really want to draw a carrier sinking... Why?||See Library note.|
|18:00||午後6時…お腹空いてきたー牛缶食べたーい牛缶、提督ー牛缶開けてよー||6 P.M... I'm hungry~ I wanna eat canned beef, yeah, canned beef... Admiral, open up a can, will ya?|
|19:00||午後7時ー、うーん牛缶と銀シャリーこれ最高よねー||7 P.M. Yeah, canned beef with silver chalis is great!||銀シャリ [silver chalis] is a type of vinegar rice dish; it keeps quite well|
|20:00||午後8時...夜の部突入、サーチライトなら勿論照らしちゃいます！||8 P.M... For this evening's performance, of course the searchlight will be lit!|
|21:00||午後9時...巻雲ちゃんが寝ろ寝ろうっせんだよねー何なのさー||9 P.M. Makigumo's 'Sleep, Sleep!' is so annoying~. Why does she do it?|
|22:00||午後10時、眠いからちょっと布団借りるね～、入ってきちゃ だ め よ||10 P.M. I'm tired, so I'm just borrowing a futon~ Getting in with me is for-bid-den!|
|23:00||午後11時～。瞬間睡眠っ！ぐはぁ～…これも訓練のうちの一つぅー…提督もー、寝ちゃえーっ！||11 P.M. Just a moment's sleep! Zzzz~... This is just practice, one more time.... Admiral, you too... go to sleep!|
| Hinamatsuri 2016||おお！雛壇か！いいね、捗るね~！陽炎型も全員で雛人形に…や、やめよう。なんか辛い気がする。ま、いっか！いいよね？||Oh! A Hina dan, huh? Quite nice and inspiring! Maybe all the Kagerou-class should dress as Hina... L-let's not. It feels burdensome. Yeah, whatever! Right?|
| White Day 2016||ふえ？何、提督？これ、くれんの？やっべー。全然心構えしてなかった！くあー、無防備だったわ！美味しい！センスいいじゃん。やるじゃん！||Eh? What, Admiral? This is for me? This is bad~ I didn't prepare myself for this at all! Uwah, I'm defenseless! It's delicious! Good senses. So you can do it!|
| Spring 2016||春かぁ…、みんなはしゃいでるけど、あんま好きな季節じゃないんだよねぇ…。んあ？なんだ？花見オブ花見？…仕方ない、行ったげるよ||So it's spring... everyone's in high spirit, but it's not quite the likable season, is it~ Hm? What's that? The flower viewing of all flower viewing? ...Can't be helped, I'll go along.||Not sure if there's any special meaning to 花見オブ花見|
| Third Anniversary 2016||提督、三周年だって、おめでとう！お祝いに秋雲がイラストボード描いてあげるね！||Admiral. It's the third anniversary, congrats! For such an occassion, Akigumo will draw an illustration!|
| Rainy Season 2016||梅雨か、つまんないな…え？何？皆てるてる坊主作ってんだ。じゃ、秋雲はフルスクラッチで作ってみようかな。塗装はっと…||The rainy season is so boring... eh? What? So everyone is making teru-teru bouzu. Then, Akigumo will make them from scratch. Now, for the paint...|
|For new seasonal lines that may be missing here, check Seasonal|
- She wears a school uniform with a pleated skirt, vest and pantyhose, more in line with the Yuugumo-class destroyers than her fellow Kagerou-class.
- Her casual outfit fully reflects her job as a doujin artist: She wears a dark green long-sleeved blouse with a yellow-orange long skirt that goes down to the midpoint of her shin, long enough to cover her torpedo launchers. She also wears short white socks and black Mary Janes.
- For her winter outfit, she keeps her autumn casual outfit but with the addition of a silver jacket.
- For her Super Duper Crunch Time CG, she ditches the blouse to reveal a turquoise camisole.
- Her accessories in her casual outfit include a bag to carry her artworks, a drawing stylus, and a tablet as a medium for her drawings.
- She has long brown hair and green eyes, and wears her hair in a ponytail with a brown hair ribbon. Her iconic grin is often parodied.
- An artistic shipgirl due to Akigumo's crewmen drawing the sinking of Hornet, which was scuttled by the former alongside Makigumo. She frequently peppers her lines with art-related talk - even while she's sinking!
- Due to the historical confusion over which class Akigumo belongs to, she's frequently seen hanging out with the Yuugumo-class rather than the Kagerou-class, especially Makigumo for the above-mentioned reason.
- In fanon, she's very often depicted as a doujin artist and attempts to get other shipgirls into her drawing activities. This eventually made its way to canon starting from Fall 2017 as Akigumo was given new CGs depicting the ever-growing pressure of a Comiket deadline for a producer of fanmade content.
- Her name means "autumn cloud".
- In fanmade (and later ascended canon) depictions of her as a doujin artist, her name translated in English is usually her circle group's name (Doujin Circle Autumn Cloud).
- Available from normal construction since 25th September 2015 update.
- Akigumo has always been placed firmly in the following Yuugumo class mainly due to the blurred line between the Kagerou and Yuugumo class.
- In so doing, and probably further misled simply by her name, they placed No.115 Akigumo on "the wrong side of the ledger," with No.116 Yuugumo and her sisters.
- The confusion was compounded by the existence of several fake destroyers in ledgers, the funds for which were actually being used to pay for Yamato's construction as part of the secrecy surrounding her.
- Akigumo also served in DesDiv 10 alongside three Yuugumo-class destroyers: Yuugumo , Makigumo , and Kazagumo. Given that they all have the suffix "-gumo," it's quite easy to assume they are the same class.
- Sunk in action, 11 April 1944 in Zamboanga, Philippines.
☑ Blur NSFW CG ☒ Blur NSFW CG
☑ Blur other damaged CG ☒ Blur other damaged CG
|Kagerou Class Destroyers|
|Kagerou · Shiranui · Kuroshio · Oyashio · Hatsukaze · Yukikaze · Amatsukaze · Tokitsukaze · Urakaze · Isokaze · Hamakaze · Tanikaze · Nowaki · Arashi · Hagikaze · Maikaze · Akigumo|
|Hayashio · Natsushio|