2cm Flakvierling 38
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A quadruple machine gun mount brought back from that country.
This excellent close-range air defense gun, called the 2 cm Flakvierling 38, was used not only on ships but on anti-air combat vehicles and anti-air encampments as well.
- Flakvierling 38 also was used as motorcannon, which equipped in He 112 V-6(A-0) and called as MG C/30L. C/30L is extremely effective against light tank during Spanish Civil War, where Unteroffizier Max Schulz from Legion Condor unit claimed 3 tanks due the caliber which used for Anti-Tank Rifles and Cannons.
- 2 cm Flak 30/38/Flakvierling
- 2cm Flakvierling38 (Japanese Wikipedia)
- 2-cm-Flak-Vierling 38 (German Wikipedia)
- Germany 2 cm/65 (0.79") C/30 and C/38 (NavWeaps)