20.3cm Twin Gun Mount
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
The 20.3 cm twin gun was the main armament of heavy cruisers.
Calibered at 8 in (20.3 cm) which is the limit of naval treaty, it works extremely well in both day and night battle, from point blank to mid-range.
Also works in a limited capacity as anti-air weapon.
- Increases Night Battle accuracy of Heavy Cruisers when equipped. (+10 ACC with one, +15 ACC with two)
Lua error in package.lua at line 80: module 'Module:Collection/EnemyShips' not found.
- Equipped historically as the standard main guns for all Japanese heavy cruisers. Initially it was developed as 20 cm single mount (as seen on early Furutaka class) but was later modified to fit 8 in (20.3 cm).
- Can also be equipped on light cruisers, since in the KanColle world "there's no naval treaty". However in an interview with Japanese Febri magazine, the line appeared as "20.3 cm guns equipped on light cruisers will not be able to show 100% efficiency", although there is no quantitative data to prove the fact.
- 20 cm/50 3rd Year Type naval gun
- 五十口径三年式二〇糎砲 (Japanese Wikipedia)
- Japan 20 cm/50 (7.9") 3rd Year Type No. 1 (NavWeaps)