12cm Single High-angle Gun Mount
|Coastal Defense Ship||Destroyer|
|Light Cruiser||Torpedo Cruiser|
|Heavy Cruiser||Training Cruiser|
|Aviation Cruiser||Fast Battleship|
|Light Carrier||Standard Aircraft Carrier|
|Armored Carrier||Seaplane Tender|
|Submarine||Aircraft Carrying Submarine|
|Submarine Tender||Fleet Oiler|
|Repair Ship||Amphibious Assault Ship|
A standard anti-aircraft high-angle gun.
Its design being suited for mass production as well as being economical, late model Destroyers and Coastal Defense ships, Transport ships as well were equipped with it.
Against attacking enemy aircraft, although it is a peashooter, it can retaliate.
- +2 was added after the 23 May 2014 update.
- +1 was added after the 12 September 2014 update.
- Renamed from 12.7cm Single High-angle Gun Mount in the Phase 2 (HTML5) update.
The 12 cm/45 10th Year Type High-angle Naval Gun is a derivative of the 12cm Single Gun Mount. The gun was installed onboard the Furutaka, Aoba, Myoukou and Takao-class Heavy cruisers; Light cruiser Yuubari, Carriers Taiyou and Un'you; the Mikura, Hiburi, Ukuru, Type C and D-class Coastal Defense ships; the Second-class Cruisers (Light Cruiser); and Minelayers Shirataka and Yaeyama.
- A dual mount version of this weapon was installed on Akagi, Kaga.
- The Mikura, Hiburi and Ukuru-class Coastal Defense ships had these installed along with their single mount version.
- The Myoukou and Takao-class, Kaga, Taiyou and Un'you later replaced these mounts with the 12.7cm Twin High-angle Gun Mount.
- The weapon was also adapted for land use.
- Type 10 120 mm AA gun
- 四十五口径十年式十二糎高角砲 (Japanese Wikipedia)
- Japan 12 cm/45 (4.7") 10th Year Type (NavWeaps)