|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance start date and time:||July 18 2019 11:00:00|
|Maintenance end date and time:||July 18 2019 21:10:00|
- The Expedition UI has received numerous updates to its appearance.
- You can now see the silhouette of the ship types required for each expedition.
- More information has been added to the UI in general.
- Monthly Expeditions have been added to the game.
- Combat Expeditions have been added to the game.
- These are expeditions where your ships may encounter (and take damage from) enemies while out on expedition.
- Specific information about how they function is currently unknown.
- Seven new Expeditions have been implemented:
- A4 - Southwestern Link Line Patrol [南西方面連絡線哨戒] (Monthly Expedition)
- B3 - Remote Island Patrol Operation [南西諸島離島哨戒作戦] (Monthly Expedition)
- B4 - Remote Island Defence Operation [南西諸島離島防衛作戦] (Monthly Expedition / Combat Expedition)
- 41 - Brunei Anchorage Patrol [ブルネイ泊地沖哨戒] (Normal Expedition)
- 42 - Mi Convoy Escort (1st Convoy) [ミ船団護衛(一号船団)] (Monthly Expedition)
- 43 - Mi Convoy Escort (2nd Convoy) [ミ船団護衛(二号船団)] (Monthly Expedition / Combat Expedition)
- 44 - Aircraft Equipment Transport Mission [航空装備輸送任務] (Monthly Expedition)
- Expedition B2 is now a Monthly Expedition.
- Expeditions 14, 19, and 30 have had their resource and material gains increased.
- The ingame Rainy Season has now ended; with it comes the removal of Rainy Season voicelines and CGs.
- Summer has now begun, and respective voicelines and CGs have been implemented in the game.
- The following ships have received new Summer CGs:
- Yukikaze Kai has also received some new, permanent voice lines.
- The furniture shop has been updated to include seasonal furniture and some new furniture items.
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal Updates
- Type 97 Torpedo Bomber (931 Air Group) can now be converted to Prototype Type 97 Torpedo Bomber Kai No. 3 Model E (w/ Type 6 Airborne Radar Kai) with the appropriate helper ship.
- Prototype Type 97 Torpedo Bomber Kai No. 3 Model E (w/ Type 6 Airborne Radar Kai) can now be improved with the appropriate helper ship.
|NEW!&UPDATED! Akashi's Improvement Arsenal: Equipment Tables|
New Limited-Time Drops
- Kamikaze and Asakaze now drop for a limited time. They can be found in World 1-4.
- They will drop more frequently for admirals who do not already have them.
Haguro & Kamikaze, Sortie!
|Sortie a fleet with Haguro, Kamikaze, and either 1 additional Heavy Cruiser/Aviation Cruiser and 2 additional Destroyers (for a total of 5 ships) or 4 additional Destroyers to Worlds 2-1, 2-2, and 2-3. Obtain a S-rank at each boss node.||516 / 0 / 1945 / 0||"Haguro's Protection"|
then choice between
New Model Aerial Armament Material x1
Reinforcement Expansion x1
Furniture Fairy x1
A New Shield
|Use a fleet with Maya, Haguro, and up to 4 additional ships to obtain a S-rank in Exercises 3 times within the same day.||0 / 179 / 0 / 180||(edited by administrators)|