|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
|Maintenance start date and time:||February 8 2019 11:00:00|
|Maintenance end date and time:||February 8 2019 20:30:00|
Kazagumo Kai Ni Remodel
- Kai Ni Upgrade: Kazagumo Kai Ni.
- Requires Level 75+
- Requires a Blueprint & an Action Report.
- Requires 390 , 370 .
- Stock Equipment:
- Can equip all Special Type 2 Amphibious Tank but not Daihatsu and Daihatsu T89
- Can also equip Anti-torpedo Bulge (Medium)
End of Setsubun mini event
- All Setsubun related quests have been removed from your quest list.
- All the collected will be removed from your inventory at the next maintenance, it is still possible to exchange the beans until then.
- New CGs for the following ships:
Improved Ship Stats
The following ships have gained an increase in their stats:
- Haruna Kai Ni +4 Max
- Hiei Kai Ni +1 , +? and +4 Max
- Kirishima Kai Ni +5 Max
- Kongou Kai Ni +3 , +? and +2 Max
Equipment Bonuses Update
- All aircraft carriers will now receive visible stat bonuses by equipping a Type 2 Reconnaissance Aircraft
- A similar bonus is planned in the future for carriers equipped with a Saiun.
Resupply UI Update
- The resupply screen now has a button where admirals can specifically resupply the aircraft of their fleets.
Akashi's Improvement Arsenal Update
- Certain ship(s) can now improve Re.2001 OR Kai, which can be converted into Re.2001 CB Kai.
- Certain ship(s) can now improve Type 42 Air Radar.
- Certain ship(s) can now improve Type 2 Reconnaissance Aircraft.
|NEW!Akashi's Improvement Arsenal: Equipment Tables|