Portions of the old discussion thread can be viewed here.
|Time until maintenance starts:||Time until maintenance ends:|
Maintenance has begun.
Maintenance has ended.
|Maintenance start date and time:||June 10 2016 11:00|
|Expected maintenance end date and time:||June 10 2016 19:00|
|Actual maintenance end date and time:||June 10 2016 19:00|
For a full debriefing on the game update (including developer tweets), you may wish to refer to this link.
- Kancolle for Android is available to the selected candidates that have won the Android lottery back in April.
- Just a recap that the minimum system requirements for KanColle Android are (these information can also be found on the KanColle Android page):
- CPU: At least 1 GHz
- RAM: At least 1 GB
- Internal storage: At least 100 MB free.
- Shinhwalee pointed to a list of smartphones that are (partly) compatible with KanColle Android which can be accessible → here ←
- A partially translated variant of the DMM.com link above are available on Shinhwalee's facebook page
- A more comprehensive list of (partly) compatible Android device can be found as usual on KanColle Android page.
- Shiratsuyu receives a limited time CG for Kancolle for Android beta testing. Developers has not disclosed a duration in which the time limited Shiratsuyu CG will be available for.
- The following gallery on the right starting from the top displays the various - albeit incomplete screenshots from KanColle Android beta testing.
- The last gallery shows potential errors players may face with the obvious exception of one image where if one failed the preselection as a beta tester, they cannot access the game via their account.
- New seasonal lines and graphics for the following ships:
- Hydrangea stained glass NEW!
- 「Mogami」ship model and paulownia cabinet NEW!
- Hinoki wood hot spring bath
- Seasonal Hot Spring Bath Update
- Seasonal Hinoki Wood Hot Spring Bath Update
- Seasonal Anchorage Counter Bar Updates
UI Update: Quest Page Organization
- Quest Page UI have been updated. Quests are now organized into categories: All, "Selected Quest", Daily, Weekly, Monthly, One-time and Others (presumably, event quests).
- Note: For "Selected Quest", after you complete the quest and received the reward the quest will disappear from the page even if there's a continuation of it (e.g. 10 Expedition Daily after that comes after the 3 Expedition one).